Cited 16 time in
Cited 18 time in
A low temperature process for phosphorous doped ZnO nanorods via a combination of hydrothermal and spin-on dopant methods
- A low temperature process for phosphorous doped ZnO nanorods via a combination of hydrothermal and spin-on dopant methods
- Sohn, JI[Sohn, Jung Inn]; Jung, YI[Jung, Yong-Il]; Baek, SH[Baek, Seong-Ho]; Cha, S[Cha, SeungNam]; Jang, JE[Jang, Jae Eun]; Cho, CH[Cho, Chang-Hee]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]; Kim, JM[Kim, Jong Min]; Park, IK[Park, Il-Kyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Baek, SH[Baek, Seong-Ho]; Jang, JE[Jang, Jae Eun]; Cho, CH[Cho, Chang-Hee]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Nanoscale, 6(4), 2046-2051
- Article Type
- Chemistry; Doping (Additives); Electric Properties; Glass Substrates; Heat; Heterojunction Diodes; Heterojunctions; Hot Temperature; Hydrothermal Process; Liquid Crystal; Liquid Crystal Displays; Liquid Crystals; Low- Temperature Process; Nanorods; Nanotube; Nanotubes; Phosphorus; Photoluminescence; Photoluminescence Spectrum; Piezoelectric Nanogenerator; Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystals (PDLC); Rectifying Behaviors; Semiconductor Diodes; Substrates; Temperature; Zinc Oxide
- We demonstrate the fabrication of solution based low temperature-processed p-type ZnO NRs doped with phosphorous by using a spin-on-dopant method coupled with a hydrothermal process. We confirmed the incorporation of phosphorous dopants into a ZnO crystal by analyzing SIMS profiles, together with the evolution of the photoluminescence spectra. It is further revealed that the electrical properties of the p-type ZnO/n-type Si heterojunction diode exhibited good rectifying behavior, confirming that p-type ZnO NRs were successfully formed. In addition, we demonstrate that a piezoelectric nanogenerator with p-type ZnO NRs made on a glass substrate shows large enough power to drive polymer dispersed liquid crystal displays. © 2014 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)1. Journal Articles
Emerging Materials ScienceNanoscale Optoelectronic Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.