Cited 94 time in
Cited 111 time in
Fabrication and Characterization of Magnetic Microrobots for Three-Dimensional Cell Culture and Targeted Transportation
- Fabrication and Characterization of Magnetic Microrobots for Three-Dimensional Cell Culture and Targeted Transportation
- Kim, Sangwon; Qiu, Famin; Kim, Samhwan; Ghanbari, Ali; Moon, Cheil; Zhang, Li; Nelson, Bradley J.; Choi, Hong Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Sangwon; Kim, Samhwan; Ghanbari, Ali; Moon, Cheil; Nelson, Bradley J.; Choi, Hong Soo
- Issue Date
- Advanced Materials, 25(41), 5863-5868
- Article Type
- Biocompatibility; Cell Culture; Cell Culture Techniques; Cells; Chemistry; Culture Technique; Drug Delivery System; Drug Delivery Systems; External Magnetic Field; Fabrication; Fabrication And Characterizations; Feasibility Studies; Feasibility Study; Full Three-Dimensional; HEK293 Cell Line; HEK293 Cells; Human; Human Embryonic Kidneys; Humans; Magnetic Manipulation; Magnetic Materials; Magnetic Microrobots; Magnetic Phenomena; Magnetism; Methodology; Microrobots; Microtechnology; Molecular Biology; Photoresists; Polymer; Polymers; Porosity; Robotics; Targeted Cell Transportation; Three-Dimensional Cell Culture; Three Dimensional; Three Dimensional Cell Culture
- Magnetically manipulated microrobots are demonstrated for targeted cell transportation. Full three-dimensional (3D) porous structures are fabricated with an SU-8 photoresist using a 3D laser lithography system. Nickel and titanium are deposited as a magnetic material and biocompatible material, respectively. The fabricated microrobots are controlled in the fluid by external magnetic fields. Human embryonic kidney 239 (HEK 239) cells are cultivated in the microrobot to show the possibility for targeted cell transportation. © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH 8 Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
Moon, Che Il
Brain convergent science based on chemical senses; olfaction; 감각신경계 기반 뇌융합과학; 후각 신경계
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringBio-Micro Robotics Lab1. Journal Articles
Department of Brain and Cognitive SciencesMoon Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.