Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Plasmonic enhancement of CO2 conversion to methane using sculptured copper thin films grown directly on TiO2
- Plasmonic enhancement of CO2 conversion to methane using sculptured copper thin films grown directly on TiO2
- Lee, H[Lee, Hyeonseok]; In, S[In, Suil]; Horn, MW[Horn, Mark W.]
- DGIST Authors
- In, S[In, Suil]
- Issue Date
- Thin Solid Films, 565, 105-110
- Article Type
- Carbon Dioxide; Co2 Conversion; Columnar Structures; Copper Thin Film; Electron Beam Evaporation; Enhancement Effects; Methane; Methane Production; Nano-Structures; Photo-Catalytic; Plasmonic Effect; Plasmonic Effects; Plasmons; Sculptured Thin Films; Thin-Films; Titanium Dioxide
- Columnar Cu nanostructures with tunable lengths are formed directly on porous TiO2 by oblique-angle electron beam evaporation and used as a cocatalyst for photocatalytic conversion of CO2 to methane. A remarkable enhancement in methane production rate is measured using the sculptured copper films with a maximum of 124.3 ppm · cm- 2 · h- 1 for 160 nm long Cu columnar structures under AM 1.5 illumination. This high methane production rate is attributed to a plasmonic enhancement effect due to the columnar Cu nanostructures. © 2014 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Related Researcher
In, Su Il
Green and Renewable Energy for Endless Nature(GREEN) Lab
CO2 conversion to hydrocarbon fuels; Water splitting for hydrogen generation; Quantum dot devices; Dye sensitized solar cells; Environmental remediation; Synthesis of functional nanomaterials; CO2 연료전환; 수소생산을 위한 광전기화학적 물분해; 양자점 태양전지; 염료감응 태양전지; 공해물질 저감연구; 기능성 나노소재 개발
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringGreen and Renewable Energy for Endless Nature(GREEN) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.