Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
Ultrafast and low temperature laser annealing for crystalline TiO2 nanostructures patterned by electro-hydrodynamic lithography
- Ultrafast and low temperature laser annealing for crystalline TiO2 nanostructures patterned by electro-hydrodynamic lithography
- Cha, S[Cha, SeungNam]; Lee, S[Lee, Suok]; Jang, JE[Jang, Jae Eun]; Jang, A[Jang, Arang]; Hong, JP[Hong, Jin Pyo]; Lee, J[Lee, Jaejong]; Sohn, JI[Sohn, Jung Inn]; Kang, DJ[Kang, Dae Joon]; Kim, JM[Kim, Jong Min]
- DGIST Authors
- Jang, JE[Jang, Jae Eun]
- Issue Date
- Applied Physics Letters, 103(5)
- Article Type
- Annealing; Annealing Temperatures; Direct-Patterning; Electrohydrodynamics; Electron Transport Layers; Fluid Dynamics; Inorganic Materials; Lithography; Nano-Structured TiO; Pattern Transfers; Soft-Lithography Technologies; Switching Performance; Titanium Dioxide; Ultra-Fast Lasers
- Direct patterning of inorganic materials based on electro-hydrodynamic lithography (EHL) has attracted tremendous attentions as next generation soft-lithography technologies owing to its simple and cost-effective process. We show that the EHL technique based nanoscale inorganic pattern transfer coupled with ultrafast laser annealing is suitable for obtaining nanostructured TiO 2 over a large area with great fidelity. The laser annealing technique enables us to overcome a technical issue of EHL associated with long processing time and high annealing temperature. We further demonstrated the enhanced switching performance by using the laser annealed TiO2 layer as an electron transport layer in the electro-chromic device. © 2013 AIP Publishing LLC.
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)
Nanoelectroinc device; 생체 신호 센싱 시스템 및 생체 모방 디바이스; 나노 통신 디바이스
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.