Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Formation control based on virtual space configuration for multi-robot collective navigation
- Formation control based on virtual space configuration for multi-robot collective navigation
- Wee, S.-G.[Wee, Sung Gil]; Kim, Y.-G.[Kim, Yoon Gu]; Lee, S.-G.[Lee, Suk Gyu]; An, J.[An, Jin Ung]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Y.-G.[Kim, Yoon Gu]; An, J.[An, Jin Ung]
- Issue Date
- 2013 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence, URAI 2013, 556-557
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a formation-control method based on virtual-space configuration for multi-robot, collective navigation. To maintain the configuration of a multiple-robot formation, each robot creates a virtual space composed of virtual robots around it, so that it can avoid collisions with, and keep a constant distance from, the other robots. In addition, this paper suggests a method by which follower robots might access the outer contour of the virtual space of the leader robot to determine their headings and to maintain a safe configuration of leader and follower robots. © 2013 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Division of IoT∙Robotics Convergence Research2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.