Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Dynamic modeling and simulation for Battery Electric Vehicles under inverter fault conditions
- Dynamic modeling and simulation for Battery Electric Vehicles under inverter fault conditions
- Park, Gwang Min; Son, Byeong Jeom; Kum, Dae Hyun; Lee, Seong Hun; Kwak, Sang Shin
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Gwang Min; Son, Byeong Jeom; Kum, Dae Hyun; Lee, Seong Hun
- Issue Date
- 2nd International Conference on Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, ICMAE 2011, 110-116, 3007-3015
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a dynamic modeling, simulation, and analysis of a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) according to vehicle dynamic characteristics. Mathematical model variants for the components of BEVs can be modeled and investigated using the Matlab/Simulink software. In order to compare the dynamic performance of BEVs under inverter fault and normal conditions, the CarSim co-simulation platform is configured with real vehicle calibration data. Using this approach, it was possible to quickly check for dynamic performance issues of an electric vehicle without incurring the time delay and cost. The simulation results such as motor output, vehicle speed/acceleration, and propulsion forces are discussed and compared for each drive mode. © (2012) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Convergence Research Center for Wellness2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.