Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
An enhanced formation of multi-robot based on A* algorithm for data relay transmission
- An enhanced formation of multi-robot based on A* algorithm for data relay transmission
- Xu, Zhiguang; Choi, Kyung Sik; Kim, Yoon Gu; An, Jin Ung; Lee, Suk Gyu
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Yoon Gu; An, Jin Ung
- Issue Date
- 2nd International Conference on Swarm Intelligence, ICSI 2011, 6729 LNCS(PART 2), 91-98
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a formation control method of multi-robot based on A* algorithm for data relay transmission. In our system, we choose Nanotron sensor and compass sensor to execute the tasks of distance measurement, communication and obtaining moving direction. Since there exists data disturbance from Nanotron sensor when there is an obstacle between two robots. Therefore, we embed path planning algorithm information control. The leader robot (LR) knows the whole information of environment, and sends its moving information and corner information as a node to FRs. The FRs regard the node information which received from LR as temporary target to increase the efficiency of multi-robot formation by optimal path. From the simulations and experiments, we will show desirable results of our method. © 2011 Springer-Verlag.
- Springer Verlag
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of IoT∙Robotics Convergence Research2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.