Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
On-line directional algebraic reconstruction technique for electrical capacitance tomography
- On-line directional algebraic reconstruction technique for electrical capacitance tomography
- Kim, Ji Hoon; Kang, Byoung Chae; Choi, Bong Yeol; Lee, Seong Hun; Kim, Kyung Youn
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Seong Hun
- Issue Date
- 2006 5th IEEE Conference on Sensors, 923-926
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In general, image reconstruction algorithms for electrical capacitance tomography (ECT) can be classified into iterative and noniterative algorithms. Iterative algorithms produce better quality images however they can only be used off-line due to intensive computational burden. In the context of computational burden, in this paper we propose a fast noniterative image reconstruction algorithm called on-line directional algebraic reconstruction technique (OLDART) which likes its predecessor, directional algebraic reconstruction technique (DART), produces the same quality image but reduces the reconstruction time. The reconstruction procedure of the proposed algorithm comprises of two steps. In the first step, a modified weighting matrix is generated off-line, and in the second step, the matrix is used for on-line image reconstruction in the same manner as the sensitivity matrix in the linear back-projection algorithm is used. In order to assess the reconstruction performance, extensive simulation results are provided for the proposed approach. © 2006 IEEE.
- Internatiuonal Conference on Control, Automation and Systems
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.