Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
Embedded Object-Oriented Micromagnetic Frame (OOMMF) for More Flexible Micromagnetic Simulations
- Embedded Object-Oriented Micromagnetic Frame (OOMMF) for More Flexible Micromagnetic Simulations
- Kim, H[Kim, Hyungsuk]; You, CY[You, Chun-Yeol]
- DGIST Authors
- You, CY[You, Chun-Yeol]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Magnetics, 21(4), 491-495
- Article Type
- Magnetic Random-Access Memory (MRAM); Micromagnetic Simulation; Spin Transfer Torque; Tunneling Magneto-Resistance
- We developed an embedded Object-Oriented Micromagnetic Frame (OOMMF) script schemes for more flexible simulations for complex and dynamic mircomagnetic behaviors. The OOMMF can be called from any kind of softwares by system calls, and we can interact with OOMMF by updating the input files for next step from the output files of the previous step of OOMMF. In our scheme, we set initial inputs for OOMMF simulation first, and run OOMMF for Δt by system calls from any kind of control programs. After executing the OOMMF during Δt, we can obtain magnetization configuration file, and we adjust input parameters, and call OOMMF again for another Δt running. We showed one example by using scripting embedded OOMMF scheme, tunneling magneto-resistance dependent switching time. We showed the simulation of tunneling magneto-resistance dependent switching process with non-uniform current density using the proposed framework as an example. © The Korean Magnetics Society. All rights reserved.
- Korean Magnetics Society
There are no files associated with this item.
- Emerging Materials ScienceETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.