Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Spin-wave eigenmodes in single disk-shaped FeB nanomagnet
- Spin-wave eigenmodes in single disk-shaped FeB nanomagnet
- Cho, J[Cho, Jaehun]; Miwa, S[Miwa, Shinji]; Yakushiji, K[Yakushiji, Kay]; Tamaru, S[Tamaru, Shingo]; Kubota, H[Kubota, Hitoshi]; Fukushima, A[Fukushima, Akio]; Fujimoto, S[Fujimoto, Satoshi]; Tamura, E[Tamura, Eiiti]; You, CY[You, Chun-Yeol]; Yuasa, S[Yuasa, Shinji]; Suzuki, Y[Suzuki, Yoshishige]
- DGIST Authors
- You, CY[You, Chun-Yeol]
- Issue Date
- Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, 94(18)
- Article Type
- Spin-wave eigenmodes in a disk-shaped FeB nanomagnet were investigated using magnetic tunnel junctions with a FeB magnetic layer and MgO barrier. Noise spectrum measurements for a perpendicularly magnetized junction of 120 nm in diameter showed thermal excitation of distinct spin-wave modes. The measured spectra were compared with analytical calculations and numerical simulations. As a result, the observed modes were classified as spin-wave eigenmodes with various nodal circles and nodal diameter modes by taking into account splitting between directional spin-wave modes originating from dynamic dipolar interaction instead of Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction. These results provide a fundamental understanding of spin dynamics in nanosize spintronic devices. © 2016 American Physical Society.
- American Physical Society
There are no files associated with this item.
- Emerging Materials ScienceETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.