Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Meeting Report: International Symposium on the Genetics of Aging and Life History II
- Meeting Report: International Symposium on the Genetics of Aging and Life History II
- Artan, Murat; Hwang, Ara B.; Lee, Seung-Jae V.; Nam, Hong Gil
- DGIST Authors
- Nam, Hong Gil
- Issue Date
- Aging, 7(6), 362-369
- Article Type
- Aged; Aged, 80 and Over; Aging; Animal; Animals; Biomedical Research; Cell Aging; Geriatrics; Human; Humans; International Cooperation; Internationality; Life History; Longevity; Medical Research; Meeting Report; Physiology; South Korea; Very Elderly
- The second International Symposium on the Genetics of Aging and Life History was held at the campus of Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST), Daegu, South Korea, from May 14 to 16, 2014. Many leading scientists in the field of aging research from all over the world contributed to the symposium by attending and presenting their recent work and thoughts. The aim of the symposium was to stimulate international collaborations and interactions among scientists who work on the biology of aging. In the symposium, the most recent and exciting work on aging research was presented, covering a wide range of topics, including the genetics of aging, age-associated diseases, and cellular senescence. The work was conducted in various organisms, including C. elegans, mice, plants, and humans. Topics covered in the symposium stimulated discussion of novel directions for future research on aging. The meeting ended with a commitment for the third International Symposium on the Genetics of Aging and Life History, which will be held in 2016. © Artan et al.
- Impact Journals LLC
- Related Researcher
Nam, Hong Gil
CBRG(Complex Biology Research Group)
There are no files associated with this item.
- New BiologyETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.