Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Transmission Strategy Against Opportunistic Attack for MISO Secure Channels
- Transmission Strategy Against Opportunistic Attack for MISO Secure Channels
- Ryu, JY[Ryu, Jong Yeol]; Lee, J[Lee, Jemin]; Quek, TQS[Quek, Tony Q. S.]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, J[Lee, Jemin]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Communications Letters, 20(11), 2304-2307
- Article Type
- Attack Strategies; Channel State Information; Eavesdropping; Jamming; Multiple Input Single Outputs; Opportunistic Attack; Optimal Transmission Strategy; Partial Channel State Information; Security Systems; Transmission Rates; Transmission Strategies
- For a multiple-input-single-output secure channel, we consider the transmission strategies, including transmission rate and beamformer against opportunistic attack, which eavesdrops or generates jamming signal with certain probabilities. Based on the perfect and partial channel state information of jamming channel, we design the transmission strategies against the jamming, eavesdropping, and both attacks. Then, we provide the optimal transmission strategy in terms of expected secrecy rate for the given attack strategy. © 1997-2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Lee, Je Min
ISC(Information Security and Communication) Lab
Wireless Communication System; Information Security
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.