Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Effective mobility enhancement of amorphous In-Ga-Zn-O thin-film transistors by holographically generated periodic conductor
- Effective mobility enhancement of amorphous In-Ga-Zn-O thin-film transistors by holographically generated periodic conductor
- Jeong, J[Jeong, Jaewook]; Kim, J[Kim, Joonwoo]; Kim, D[Kim, Donghyun]; Jeon, H[Jeon, Heonsu]; Jeong, SM[Jeong, Soon Moon]; Hong, Y[Hong, Yongtaek]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, J[Kim, Joonwoo]; Jeong, SM[Jeong, Soon Moon]
- Issue Date
- AIP Advances, 6(8)
- Article Type
- Amorphous Films; Amorphous Indium-Gallium-Zinc-Oxide (A-IGZO); Amorphous Semiconductors; Back Channels; Channel Layers; Effective Channel Length; Effective Mobilities; Field-Effect Mobilities; Gallium; Holographic Lithography; Indium; Lithography; Mobility Enhancement; Periodic Structures; Semiconducting Indium Compounds; Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Thin-Films; Thin Film Circuits; Zinc
- In this study, we demonstrate a mobility enhancement structure for fully transparent amorphous indium-gallium-zinc-oxide thin-film transistors (a-IGZO TFTs) by embedding a holographically generated periodic nano-conductor in the back-channel regions. The intrinsic field-effect mobility was enhanced up to 2 times compared to that of a reference sample. The enhancement originated from a decrease in the effective channel length due to the highly conductive nano-conductor region. By combining conventional and holographic lithography, the performance of the a-IGZO TFT can be effectively improved without varying the composition of the channel layer. © 2016 Author(s).
- American Institute of Physics Publishing
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.