Cited 1 time in
Cited 2 time in
High Speed CAN Transmission Scheme Supporting Data Rate of over 100 Mb/s
- High Speed CAN Transmission Scheme Supporting Data Rate of over 100 Mb/s
- Kang, S[Kang, Suwon]; Han, S[Han, Sungmin]; Cho, S[Cho, Seungik]; Jang, D[Jang, Donghyuk]; Choi, H[Choi, Hyuk]; Choi, JW[Choi, Ji-Woong]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, S[Han, Sungmin]; Cho, S[Cho, Seungik]; Jang, D[Jang, Donghyuk]; Choi, JW[Choi, Ji-Woong]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Communications Letters, 54(6), 127-134
- Article Type
- CAN Networks; Control Area Network; Data Rates; Electronic Component; High-Speed; In-Car Communication; Modulated Signal; Optical Fiber Communication; Optical Fibers; Transmission Schemes; Transmissions
- As the number of electronic components in the car increases, the requirement for the higher data transmission scheme among them is on the sharp rise. The control area network (CAN) has been widely adopted to support the in-car communications needs but the data rate is far below what other schemes such as Ethernet and optical fibers can offer. A new scheme for enhancing the speed of CANs has been proposed, where a carrier modulated signal is introduced on top of the existing CAN signal, whereby the data rate can be enhanced over 100 Mb/s. The proposed scheme is compatible with the existing CAN network and accordingly enables seamless upgrade of the existing network to support high-speed demand using CAN protocol. © 2016 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Ji Woong
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Research Center for Resilient Cyber Physical Systems1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.