Cited 0 time in
Cited 10 time in
Stability of immobilized lipase on poly (vinyl alcohol) microspheres
- Stability of immobilized lipase on poly (vinyl alcohol) microspheres
- Oh, Jae Min; Lee, Dong Hwan; Song, Yoon Seok; Lee, Se Geun; Kim, Seung Wook
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Se Geun
- Issue Date
- Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 13(3), 429-433
- Article Type
- Immobilization; Lipase; Poly(Vinyl Alcohol) Microsphere; Reuse; Stability
- Candida rugosa lipase was immobilized on poly(vinyl alcohol) microspheres using a cross-linking method. The effects of this immobilization on the thermal and pH stabilities of lipase were investigated. Immobilized lipase showed better pH stability and resistance to acidic environments than free lipase, and higher temperature stability up to 45��C. The effect of reuse on the activity of immobilized lipase was also investigated. It was found to retain over 50 % of its original activity after 10 cycles of reuse.
- The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Magnetic-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.