Cited 5 time in
Cited 6 time in
Utilization of simply alkylated diketopyrrolopyrrole derivative as a p-channel semiconductor for organic devices
- Utilization of simply alkylated diketopyrrolopyrrole derivative as a p-channel semiconductor for organic devices
- Kwon, J[Kwon, Jaehyuk]; Na, H[Na, Hanah]; Palai, AK[Palai, Akshaya K.]; Kumar, A[Kumar, Amit]; Jeong, U[Jeong, Uijin]; Cho, S[Cho, Sungwoo]; Pyo, S[Pyo, Seungmoon]
- DGIST Authors
- Cho, S[Cho, Sungwoo]
- Issue Date
- Synthetic Metals, 209, 240-246
- Article Type
- Atomic Force Microscopy; Different Substrates; Diketopyrrolopyrrole; Diketopyrrolopyrroles; Electric Inverters; Electrical Response; Electron Devices; Fabrication; Field Effect Semiconductor Devices; Field Effect Transistors; Function of Time; Gate Dielectrics; Material Performance; Organic Electronic Devices; Organic Field-Effect Transistor (OFETs); Organic Field-Effect Transistors; Organic Semiconductor; Polymer Gate Insulator; Polymeric Gate Dielectric; Polymers; Resistance Load; Semiconducting Organic Compounds; Semiconducting Polymers; Semiconductor Devices; Thin-Films; Transistors; X Ray Diffraction
- Abstract Simply alkylated diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP-C12) (-C12 = -C12H25) core has been synthesized and the opto/electrochemical properties are reported. The DPP-C12 can be utilized as a p-channel material in organic devices such as field-effect transistors, resistance load and complementary-type inverters. Both inorganic (OTS-treated SiO2) and polymeric gate insulators were employed in the fabrication of top-contact bottom-gate organic field-effect transistors with DPP-C12 thin-film. Devices are fabricated at different substrate temperatures and the material performance in device was structurally analyzed using atomic force microscope (AFM) and X-ray diffraction (XRD). The DPP-C12 thin-film OFET devices fabricated at Ts = 90 °C with the polymer gate insulator showed the best performance and the static and dynamic stability was evaluated as a function of time. In addition, the resistance load- and complementary-type inverters using the DPP-C12 thin-film OFET were constructed, and the static and dynamic electrical responses are analyzed in detail. © 2015 Elsevier B.V.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Center for Core Research Facilities1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.