Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
X-ray diffraction and VT-NMR studies of (E)-3-(piperidinyl)-1-(2 '-hydroxyphenyl)-prop-2-en-1-one
- X-ray diffraction and VT-NMR studies of (E)-3-(piperidinyl)-1-(2 '-hydroxyphenyl)-prop-2-en-1-one
- Choi, S[Choi, Seunghyun]; Kim, Y[Kim, YunHye]; Park, BB[Park, Bernie Byeonghoon]; Park, S[Park, Suzie]; Park, J[Park, Jonghyun]; Ok, K[Ok, Kiwon]; Koo, J[Koo, JaeHyung]; Jung, YW[Jung, Yong Woo]; Jeon, YH[Jeon, Young Ho]; Lee, EH[Lee, Eun Hee]; Lee, KS[Lee, Ken S.]; Byun, Y[Byun, Youngjoo]
- DGIST Authors
- Koo, J[Koo, JaeHyung]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Molecular Structure, 1076, 600-605
- Article Type
- Enaminones; Flexible Rotation; VT-NMR; X-Ray Diffraction; X Ray Diffraction
- A series of 1-aryl-3-(cyclicamino)-prop-2-en-1-one analogs was synthesized from commercial acetophenones in 2 or 3 steps. Compound 6, (E)-3-(piperidinyl)-1-(2′-hydroxyphenyl)-prop-2-en-1-one, exhibited the unique shape and intensity of the Csp2NCH2peaks in the 1H and 13C NMR spectra. Variable temperature (VT) nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and X-ray diffraction (XRD) studies of 6 revealed that the piperidine ring has a lower energy barrier to rotation than the 5-membered pyrrolidine 9 due to the less effective π electron delocalization along the Csp2N bond. © 2014 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
Koo, Jae Hyung
The Koo Lab - ChemoReception Laboratory(CRLab)
There are no files associated with this item.
- New BiologyETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.