Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Synthesis and Electro-Optical Properties of Carbazole-Substituted Pyrene Derivatives
- Synthesis and Electro-Optical Properties of Carbazole-Substituted Pyrene Derivatives
- Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Park, SH[Park, Sung Hwan]; Kim, KS[Kim, Ki-Soo]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]; Ha, KR[Ha, Ki-Ryong]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 11(5), 4351-4356
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Blue-Emitting; Blue Emission; Carbazole; Carbazole Derivative; Carbazoles; Charge Transporting; Chemistry; Electro-Optical Properties; Electrochemistry; Electroluminescence; Electron-Accepting; Electron-Donating; Electrons; Luminescent Devices; Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy; Maximum Luminance; Non-Doped; Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy; Optical Properties; Optics; Optics and Photonics; Optoelectronic Devices; Organic Light-Emitting Diode; Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs); Organic Polymers; Product Development; Pyrene; Pyrene Derivative; Pyrene Derivatives; Pyrenes; Synthesis
- Mono and dicarbazole-substituted pyrene derivatives, 9H-carbazol-9-ylpyrene (MCzP) and 1,6-di(9H-carbazol-9-yl)pyrene (DCzP), with dual-purpose function as a blue emitting and charge transporting layer in organic light emitting diodes, were synthesized and characterized. These series of molecules consisted of an electron donating (D) carbazole and an electron accepting (A) pyrene in D-A and D-A-D shapes. Non-doped blue electroluminescent devices with the configurations of ITO (150 nm)/α-NPD (30 nm)/DCzP (40 nm)/LiF (1 nm)/Al (150 nm) (D1) and ITO (150 nm)/2-TNATA (15 nm)/α-NPD (20 nm)/DCzP (40 nm)/BCP (15 nm)/Alq 3(10 nm)/LiF (1 nm)/Al (120 nm) (D2) were fabricated. D1 and D2 devices showed blue emission at 492 nm and 488 nm, and maximum luminance of 840 and 7560 cd/m 2 obtained at 13 V and 15 V, respectively. © 2011 American Scientific Publishers Copyright © 2011 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.