Cited 73 time in
Cited 77 time in
CoMn2O4 nanoparticles anchored on nitrogen-doped graphene nanosheets as bifunctional electrocatalyst for rechargeable zinc-air battery
- CoMn2O4 nanoparticles anchored on nitrogen-doped graphene nanosheets as bifunctional electrocatalyst for rechargeable zinc-air battery
- Prabu, M[Prabu, Moni]; Ramakrishnan, P[Ramakrishnan, Prakash]; Shanmugam, S[Shanmugam, Sangaraju]
- DGIST Authors
- Prabu, M[Prabu, Moni]; Shanmugam, S[Shanmugam, Sangaraju]
- Issue Date
- Electrochemistry Communications, 41, 59-63
- Article Type
- Bi-Functional Electrocatalyst; CoMn2O4; Nitrogen-Doped Graphene; Spinel; Zinc-Air Battery
- CoMn2O4 nanoparticles supported on N-doped reduced graphene oxide (CoMn2O4/N-rGO), for rechargeable zinc-air battery were prepared by a hydrothermal method. The CoMn2O 4 supported on nitrogen-doped graphene oxide showed better oxygen electrode potential compared with CoMn2O4 dispersed on graphene oxide. The zinc-air battery can be reversibly charged/discharged for hundred cycles with a good cycle performance. The improved battery performance of CoMn2O4/N-rGO can be attributed to the synergistic effect of covalently coupling between the nitrogen-doped graphene sheets and spinel cobalt manganese oxide. © 2014 Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringAdvanced Energy Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.