Cited 3 time in
Cited 3 time in
Formation of core@multi-shell CdSe@CdZnS-ZnS quantum dot heterostructure films by pulse electrophoresis deposition
- Formation of core@multi-shell CdSe@CdZnS-ZnS quantum dot heterostructure films by pulse electrophoresis deposition
- Raj, S[Raj, Sudarsan]; Yun, JH[Yun, Jin Hyeon]; Adilbish, G[Adilbish, Ganpurev]; Krishna, CR[Krishna, Rama Ch]; Lee, IH[Lee, In Hwan]; Lee, MS[Lee, Min Sang]; Yu, YT[Yu, Yeon-Tae]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, MS[Lee, Min Sang]
- Issue Date
- Superlattices and Microstructures, 83, 618-626
- Article Type
- 2-Propanol; CdSe; CdSe@CdZnS-Zns; Core@Multi-Shell; Deposition; Deposition Time; Electrophoresis; Electrophoresis Deposition; Fluorine-Doped; Glass Substrates; Heterojunctions; Nanocrystals; Pulse Electrophoresis Deposition; Quantum Dot Heterostructure; Scanning Electron Microscopy; Semiconductor Quantum Dots; Substrates; Zinc Sulfide
- CdSe@CdZnS-ZnS core@multi-shell quantum dot (QD) heterostructures were deposited on fluorine doped tinoxide (FTO) glass substrate by pulse electrophoresis deposition (EPD). Field emissions scanning electron microscopy (FESEM) images reveal that the number of QDs deposited on the substrate increased with prolonged deposition time. Ethanol is the better solution medium as compared to 2-propanol for pulse electrophoresis deposition. For longer deposition time the intensity of photo luminescence (PL) peak increased. © 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Academic Press
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.