Cited 13 time in
Cited 13 time in
Hybrid structures of organic dye and graphene for ultrahigh gain photodetectors
- Hybrid structures of organic dye and graphene for ultrahigh gain photodetectors
- Lee, Y[Lee, Youngbin]; Yu, SH[Yu, Seong Hun]; Jeon, J[Jeon, Jiwon]; Kim, H[Kim, Hyunmin]; Lee, JY[Lee, Jun Young]; Kim, H[Kim, Hyungjun]; Ahn, JH[Ahn, Jong-Hyun]; Hwang, E[Hwang, Euyheon]; Cho, JH[Cho, Jeong Ho]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, H[Kim, Hyunmin]
- Issue Date
- Carbon, 88, 165-172
- Article Type
- Broad Spectral; Dye Sensitized; Graphene; Hybrid Photo Detectors; Hybrid Structure; Optoelectronic Devices; Organic Dye Molecules; Photoabsorptions; Photodetectors; Photons; Ultrahigh Gain; Ultraviolet Region
- Abstract A hybrid structure comprising organic dye molecules (e.g., rhodamine 6G) and graphene was developed for the realization of high-performance optoelectronic devices. The fabricated photodetector offered a broad spectral photo-response across wavelengths in the infrared, visible, and ultraviolet regions, as well as a high responsivity (∼460 A/W at illumination power of 1 μW). The photocurrent generated in the hybrid photodetector (∼mA) was much higher than that generated in a pristine graphene photodetector (<μA). The performance of the dye-sensitized photodetector relied on enhanced photoabsorption and the implementation of a photocurrent gain arising from the photo-excited charges. © 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.