Cited 4 time in
Cited 7 time in
Medical-Grade Quality of Service for Real-Time Mobile Healthcare
- Medical-Grade Quality of Service for Real-Time Mobile Healthcare
- Kang, K[Kang, Kyungtae]; Wang, QX[Wang, Qixin]; Hur, J[Hur, Junbeom]; Park, KJ[Park, Kyung-Joon]; Sha, L[Sha, Lui]
- DGIST Authors
- Park, KJ[Park, Kyung-Joon]
- Issue Date
- Computer, 48(2), 41-49
- Article Type
- Bioinformatics; Computing in Healthcare; Computing in Medicine; Health Care; Health Informatics; Healthcare; Medical Applications; Medical Computing; Medical QoS; Mobile; Mobile Health Care; Mobile Healthcare; Mobile Security; Network Protocols; Networking; Quality of Service (QoS); Wireless Medical Applications
- A wireless electrocardiogram case study suggests that current CDMA2000 cellular technology has considerable potential in medical telemetry. Modifications to the network protocol stack ensure the highest data integrity and lowest service delay. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.