Cited 2 time in
Cited 2 time in
Double-layered TiO2 photoelectrode with particulate structure prepared by one-step soaking method
- Double-layered TiO2 photoelectrode with particulate structure prepared by one-step soaking method
- Park, MS[Park, Mi Sun]; Lee, SJ[Lee, Sang-Ju]; Sung, SJ[Sung, Shi-Joon]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]
- DGIST Authors
- Park, MS[Park, Mi Sun]; Lee, SJ[Lee, Sang-Ju]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]
- Issue Date
- Optical Materials Express, 4(11), 2401-2408
- Article Type
- Particulate Structure; Photo-Electrode; Soaking Method; TiO
- Nanostructured TiO2 films with double-layered structure are prepared by a facile one-step soaking method. We have investigated the morphology of nanostructured TiO2 films by the reaction time of the soaking method, which has an effect on the thickness and layered structure of the TiO2 films. The TiO2 films prepared by this method have a unique double-layered structure, which is composed of a dense TiO2 bottom layer and TiO2 particulates on the bottom layer. By manipulating the reaction time of the soaking method, control of TiO2 particulate formation on the surface of the dense TiO2 bottom layer is possible. The double-layered structure of nanostructured TiO2 films is effective for achieving sufficient adsorption of Sb2S3 sensitizer and light scattering effect of photoelectrodes for inorganic sensitized solar cells, which induces the enhancement of short circuit current of solar cell devices. Our solar cell device, using a doublelayered TiO2 film with particulate structure as a photoelectrode, exhibited JSC, VOC, FF, and η values of 12.94 mA/cm2, 498 mV, 57.0%, and 3.67%, respectively. © 2014 Optical Society of America.
- OSA - The Optical Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.