Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Scheduling Temporal Data with Dynamic Snapshot Consistency Requirement in Vehicular Cyber-Physical Systems
- Scheduling Temporal Data with Dynamic Snapshot Consistency Requirement in Vehicular Cyber-Physical Systems
- Liu, K[Liu, Kai]; Lee, VCS[Lee, Victor C. S.]; Ng, JKY[Ng, Joseph K. Y.]; Son, SH[Son, Sang H.]; Sha, EHM[Sha, Edwin H. -M.]
- DGIST Authors
- Son, SH[Son, Sang H.]
- Issue Date
- ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems, 13
- Article Type
- Consistency Requirements; Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs); Real-Time Scheduling; Real - Time Scheduling; Temporal Data; Temporal Data Dissemination; Vehicular Cyber-Physical Systems
- Timely and efficient data dissemination is one of the fundamental requirements to enable innovative applications in vehicular cyber-physical systems (VCPS). In this work, we intensively analyze the characteristics of temporal data dissemination in VCPS. On this basis, we formulate the static and dynamic snapshot consistency requirements on serving real-time requests for temporal data items. Two online algorithms are proposed to enhance the system performance with different requirements. In particular, a reschedule mechanism is developed to make the scheduling adaptable to the dynamic snapshot consistency requirement. A comprehensive performance evaluation demonstrates the superiority of the proposed algorithms. © 2014 Copyright held by the Owner/Author. Publication rights licensed to ACM.
- Association for Computing Machinery
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems Research) Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringRTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.