Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Resource Allocation for H-FDD OFDMA Systems
- Resource Allocation for H-FDD OFDMA Systems
- Choi, JP[Choi, Jihwan P.]; Shin, J[Shin, Jaesub]; Lee, J[Lee, Jungwon]; Lou, HL[Lou, Hui-Ling]; Choi, JW[Choi, Ji-Woong]
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, JP[Choi, Jihwan P.]; Shin, J[Shin, Jaesub]; Choi, JW[Choi, Ji-Woong]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Communications Letters, 18(7), 1242-1245
- Article Type
- Access System; Cost-Effective Solutions; Duplexing; Frame Partitioning; Frequency Division Multiple Access; Half-Frequency-Division Duplexing (H-FDD); Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication; Mobile Station; Mobile Station Grouping; OFDMA Systems; Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM); Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Access (OFDMA); Resource Allocation; Time Division
- Half-frequency-division duplexing (H-FDD) has recently attracted attention since it can serve as a cost-effective solution for machine-to-machine (M2M) communication networks. This letter proposes a method to jointly optimize resource allocation, mobile station grouping, and frame partitioning for H-FDD orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing access systems. We develop a near-optimal and low-complexity algorithm that is also applicable to frequency-division duplexing and time-division duplexing as special cases. Simulation results demonstrate that our algorithm with reduced computation can provide performance close to that of the optimal but time-consuming exhaustive search. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Choi, Ji Woong
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.