Cited 1 time in
Cited 3 time in
Discontinuity adaptive depth upsampling for 3D video acquisition
- Discontinuity adaptive depth upsampling for 3D video acquisition
- Lee, SB[Lee, S. B.]; Kwon, S[Kwon, S.]; Ho, YS[Ho, Y. S.]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, SB[Lee, S. B.]; Kwon, S[Kwon, S.]
- Issue Date
- Electronics Letters, 49(25)
- Article Type
- 3-D Videos; Bilateral Filters; Depth Discontinuities; Depth Map; Depth Upsampling; Electronics Engineering; High-Resolution Depth; Local Minimums; Signal Sampling; Technology
- A new discontinuity adaptive depth upsampling method is proposed in order to obtain a high-resolution depth map. The proposed method adaptively employs both the local minimum filter and the joint bilateral filter according to the variance of the depth map. Thus, it can reduce the over-blurred depth regions along the depth discontinuities. The experimental results demonstrate the feasibility of the proposed method. © The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2013.
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.