Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Efficient Inverted Bulk-Heterojunction Polymer Solar Cells with Self-Assembled Monolayer Modified Zinc Oxide
- Efficient Inverted Bulk-Heterojunction Polymer Solar Cells with Self-Assembled Monolayer Modified Zinc Oxide
- Kim, WH[Kim, Wook Hyun]; Lyu, HK[Lyu, Hong-Kun]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Woo, S[Woo, Sungho]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, WH[Kim, Wook Hyun]; Lyu, HK[Lyu, Hong-Kun]; Woo, S[Woo, Sungho]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 13(10), 7145-7148
- Article Type
- Bulk-Heterojunction (Bhj); Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells; Heterojunctions; Interface Engineering; Inverted Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells; Organic Polymers; P3HT; PCBM; Polymer Solar Cell (PSC); Power Conversion Efficiencies; Self-Assembled Monolayer; Self Assembled Monolayers; Solar Cells; Zinc Oxide; ZnO
- The performance of poly(3-hexylthiophen) (P3HT) and [6, 6]phenyl C 61 butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM)-based inverted bulk-heterojunction (BHJ) polymer solar cells (PSCs) is enhanced by the modification of zinc oxide (ZnO)/BHJ interface with carboxylic-acid- functionalized self-assembled monolayers (SAMs). Under simulated solar illumination of AM 1.5 (100 mW/cm2), the inverted devices fabricated with SAM-modified ZnO achieved an enhanced power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 3.34% due to the increased fill factor and photocurrent density as compared to unmodified cells with PCE of 2.60%. This result provides an efficient method for interface engineering in inverted BHJ PSCs. Copyright © 2013 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of IoT∙Robotics Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.