Cited 9 time in
Cited 9 time in
Non-Cross-Bridged Tetraazamacrocyclic Chelator for Stable Cu-64-Based Radiopharmaceuticals
- Non-Cross-Bridged Tetraazamacrocyclic Chelator for Stable Cu-64-Based Radiopharmaceuticals
- Dale, AV[Dale, Ajit V.]; Pandya, DN[Pandya, Darpan N.]; Kim, JY[Kim, Jung Young]; Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]; Ha, YS[Ha, Yeong Su]; Bhatt, N[Bhatt, Nikunj]; Kim, J[Kim, Jonghee]; Seo, JJ[Seo, Jeong Ju]; Lee, W[Lee, Woonghee]; Kim, SH[Kim, Sung Hong]; Yoon, YR[Yoon, Young-Ran]; An, GI[An, Gwang Il]; Yoo, J[Yoo, Jeongsoo]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]
- Issue Date
- ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 4(10), 927-931
- Article Type
- Bi-Functional Chelator; Copper 64; Copper Complex; Imaging Agent; Isotope Labeling; Macrocyclic Compound; Priority Journal; Radiopharmaceutical
- N-mono/dimethylated TE2A tetraazamacrocycles (MM-TE2A and DM-TE2A) were synthesized in high yields. Both Cu-MM/DM-TE2A complexes showed increased kinetic stability compared to that of Cu-TE2A, whereas Cu-DM-TE2A showed even higher in vitro stability than that of Cu-ECB-TE2A. MM-TE2A and DM-TE2A were quantitatively radiolabeled with 64Cu ions and showed rapid clearance from the body to emerge as a potential efficient bifunctional chelator. © 2013 American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society
- Related Researcher
Lee, Ho Chun
Electrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)
Lithium-ion batteries; Novel Materials for rechargeable batteries; Novel energy conversion;storage systems; Electrochemistry; 리튬이차전지; 이차전지용 신규 전극 및 전해액; 신규 에너지변환 및 저장 시스템; 전기화학
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringElectrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.