Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Improved Open-Circuit Voltage of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with LiNO3-Incorporated Titanium Dioxides
- Improved Open-Circuit Voltage of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells with LiNO3-Incorporated Titanium Dioxides
- Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]; Park, SK[Park, Su Kyung]; Kang, CS[Kang, Cheon Su]; Kim, WH[Kim, Wook Hyun]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]; Kim, WH[Kim, Wook Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 586(1), 23-32
- Article Type
- Conduction Band Edge; Conduction Band Edge Shift; Conduction Bands; Dip-Coating Process; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Electrodes; Lithium Nitrate; Open Circuit Voltage; Photoelectrochemical Cells; Reference Devices; Solar Cells; Surface Dipole; TiO; Titanium Dioxide
- The influence of LiNO3 incorporation onto TiO2 electrodes on the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) was studied. LiNO3 -incorporated TiO2 electrodes were prepared by a dip coating process and the resulting electrodes were applied to DSSCs. Open circuit voltage (Voc) of DSSC with a LiNO3 -modified TiO2 layer was averagely improved by over 24% compared to that of a reference device with bare TiO2 . The conduction band edge shift of TiO2 to a negative direction, arising from the formation of a surface dipole, accounted for the improvement in Voc . © 2013 Copyright Taylor and Francis Group, LLC.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.