Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Inverted Polymer Solar Cells with an Ultrathin Lithium Fluoride Buffer Layer
- Inverted Polymer Solar Cells with an Ultrathin Lithium Fluoride Buffer Layer
- Lee, SJ[Lee, Sang-Ju]; Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Kim, C[Kim, Cham]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon-Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, SJ[Lee, Sang-Ju]; Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Kim, C[Kim, Cham]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 12(4), 3205-3209
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Blend Films; Buffer Layers; Conversion Efficiency; Fill-Factor; Inverted Polymer Solar Cells; Lif Buffer Layer; Lithium; Lithium Fluoride; Methyl Esters; Open Circuit Voltage; P3HT; PCBM; Poly (3-Hexylthiophene); Polymer Films; Polymer Solar Cells (PSCs); Polymers; Power Conversion Efficiencies; Solar Cells; Transparent Electrode; Ultra-Thin; Ultra-Thin Films
- An ultrathin lithium fluoride (LiF) buffer layer was applied to inverted polymer solar cells with P3HT [poly(3-hexylthiophene)]:PCBM [[6,6]-phenyl C 61-butyric acid methyl ester] blend films. By inserting the LiF layer between the transparent electrode and the P3HT:PCBM blend film, all parameters, including the short-circuit current, the open-circuit voltage and the fill factor, were enhanced compared to those of a reference cell without the LiF layer. The power conversion efficiency of the device with the LiF layer was thereby improved by more than 300% relative to the reference cell. © 2012 American Scientific Publishers.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Magnetic-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.