Cited 13 time in
Cited 18 time in
Combined Authentication-Based Multilevel Access Control in Mobile Application for DailyLifeService
- Combined Authentication-Based Multilevel Access Control in Mobile Application for DailyLifeService
- Park, HA[Park, Hyun-A]; Hong, JW[Hong, Jong Wook]; Park, JH[Park, Jae Hyun]; Zhan, J[Zhan, Justin]; Lee, DH[Lee, Dong Hoon]
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, JW[Hong, Jong Wook]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 9(6), 824-837
- Article Type
- Authentication; Authentication Information; Classification (of Information); Combined Authentication; Industrial Management; Information Classification; Integrated Security Management Dailylifeservice; Mobile Phone; Mobile Phones; Multi-Level Access; Multi-Level Access Control; MyLifeBits; Network Protocols; Network Security; Personal DB; Security Management; Security Systems; Telecommunication Equipment; Telephone; Telephone Sets; Ubiquitous Computing
- In current computing environments, collaborative computing has been a central concern in Ubiquitous, Convergent, and Social Computing. "MobiLife and "MyLifeBits are the leading projects for representing dailylifeservices and their systems require complicate and collaborative network systems. The collaborative computing environments remain in high potential risks for users' security and privacy because of diverse attack routes. In order to solve the problems, we design combined authentication and multilevel access control, which deals with cryptographic methods in a personal database of "MyLifeBits system. We propose a scheme which is flexible in dynamic access authorization changes, secure against all the attacks from various routes, a minimum round of protocol, privacy preserving access control, and multifunctional. © 2010 IEEE.
- IEEE COMPUTER SOC
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.