Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Color tuning of doped PLEDs by energy transfer from PVK to dopant constituted with biphenyl and butadienyl unit
- Color tuning of doped PLEDs by energy transfer from PVK to dopant constituted with biphenyl and butadienyl unit
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong Dae]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]; Hur, Y[Hur, Youngjune]; Kwak, G[Kwak, Giseop]; Kim, SH[Kim, Soon Hak]; Park, LS[Park, Lee Soon]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong Dae]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 470, 341-351
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Butadienyl Units; Dopant; Doping (Additives); Electroluminescence; Energy Transfer; Host; Light-Emitting Diodes; Photoluminescence; Polymer Light-Emitting Diode (PLED)
- A dopant, 4,4'-bis(dimethyl[4-(2-phenyl-buta-1,3-dienyl)phenyl]amine) biphenyl (BPAB), was synthesized, and single layered polymer light emitting diode (PLED)s, ITO/Host:Dopant/Al, were fabricated with blends of poly(vinyl carbazole) (PVK) as host and BPAB as dopant. The electroluminescence (EL) was observed in doped PLEDs. From the EL and photoluminescence (PL) spectra, the existence of energy transfer from host to dopant was verified. With increasing content of dopant (BPAB), blue emission originated from PVK reduced, but didn't completely disappear, suggesting inefficient energy transfer from PVK to BPAB. When the content of BPAB was 15 wt%, yellow green emission from PLED was observed due to partial energy transfer from PVK to BPAB.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.