Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Outage probability analysis for DS-CDMA systems with call admission control scheme
- Outage probability analysis for DS-CDMA systems with call admission control scheme
- Piao, S[Piao, Shiquan]; Park, J[Park, Jaewon]; Park, Y[Park, Yongwan]
- DGIST Authors
- Piao, S[Piao, Shiquan]
- Issue Date
- IEICE Transactions on Communications, E89B(8), 2226-2229
- Article Type
- Approximation Theory; Blocking Probability; Call Admission Control (CAC); Code Division Multiple Access; Computer Simulation; DS-CDMA; Outage Probability; Outages; Probability; Signal-to-Noise Ratio; Systems Analysis; Telecommunication Systems
- In this letter, a more exact analysis scheme for outage probability is proposed for uplink of direct sequence code division multiple access (DS-CDMA) systems. In the previous works, the effect of call admission control (CAC) on signal to interference ratio (SIR) is considered to evaluate the performance of the outage probability for CDMA systems, however, the effect of CAC on system states is not accurately considered. In this letter, we first analyze the system states more exactly by taking the effect of CAC on CDMA system states into account. Then, the exact probability of the outage is derived according to the exact system states. The probability of the system states and the outage of the proposed approximation scheme are compared with the results of the traditional analysis schemes and the computer simulation. Compared with traditional analysis schemes, the numerical results of the proposed analysis scheme is more close to the computer simulation results. Copyright © 2006 The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers.
- Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of IoT∙Robotics Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.