Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Model based embedded system development for in-vehicle network systems
- Model based embedded system development for in-vehicle network systems
- Son, J.[Son, Joon Woo]; Wilson, I.[Wilson, Ivan D.]; Lee, W.[Lee, Wootaik]; Lee, S.[Lee, Suk]
- DGIST Authors
- Son, J.[Son, Joon Woo]
- Issue Date
- SAE Technical Papers
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Application Tasks; Automotive Body; Behavioral Model; Behavioral Modeling; Bus Communications; Computer Aided Software Engineering; Computer Software; Development Phase; Development Process; Embedded System Development; Functional Model; Implementation Models; In-Vehicle Networks; Model-Based OPC; Model Based Approach; Network Architecture; Network Systems; Software Architecture; Software Component; Software Integration; Virtual Prototype
- This paper aims for a seamless development process for automotive body network system development with model-based approach. It also describes a generic software architecture that provides clear-boundaries between the software components and that can also act as a guide for each development phase. The CASE tool Statemate is used for feature behavioral modeling and verification. NodeAllocator builds the ECU models by mapping the behavioral model and physical network architecture. The virtual prototypes and the basic bus communication information are created and validated using software in loop simulation. The validated functional models are refined for implementation models and MicroC is used for application task code, OS design and software integration. Copyright © 2006 SAE International.
- SAE International
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.