Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Poster: Software architecture for efficiently designing cloud applications using node.js
- Poster: Software architecture for efficiently designing cloud applications using node.js
- Ra, Ho-Kyeong; Yoon, Hee Jung; Salekin, Asif; Lee, Jin-Hee; Stankovic, John A.; Son, Sang Hyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Ra, Ho-Kyeong; Yoon, Hee Jung; Lee, Jin-Hee; Son, Sang Hyuk
- Issue Date
- 14th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, MobiSys 2016, 72
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- We propose a practical solution for cloud application de- velopment using Node.js and Express library by presenting: (1) a software architecture which utilizes two standard in- heritance pattern techniques, the top-down and divide and conquer approaches, to effectively organize the structure of the application for improved maintainability and extensi- bility in the long-run, and (2) an easy-to-follow guideline that instructs the implementation procedures for develop- ing Node.js cloud applications. © 2016 Copyright held by the owner/author(s).
- Association for Computing Machinery, Inc
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems Research) Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.