Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
A 0.5V 29pJ/cycle sensor node processor for intelligent sensing applications
- A 0.5V 29pJ/cycle sensor node processor for intelligent sensing applications
- Zhou, J.[Zhou, Jun]; Liu, X.[Liu, Xin]; Wang, C.[Wang, Chao]; Chang, K.-H.[Chang, Kah-Hyong]; Luo, J.[Luo, Jianwen]; Lan, J.[Lan, Jingjing]; Liao, L.[Liao, Lei]; Lam, Y.-H.[Lam, Yat-Hei]; Yang, Y.[Yang, Yongkui]; Wang, B.[Wang, Bo]; Zhang, X.[Zhang, Xin]; Goh, W.L.[GOh, Wang Ling]; Kim, T.T.-H.[Kim, Tony Tae-Hyoung]; Je, M.[Je, Minkyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Je, M.[Je, Minkyu]
- Issue Date
- 11th International SoC Design Conference, ISOCC 2014, 70-71
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper presents a sensor node processor (SNP) with optimized energy efficiency and performance for intelligent sensing through architecture-level optimization and ultra-low voltage operation with timing-error monitoring. Two typical intelligent sensing applications are demonstrated with the proposed processor, consuming 39 and 29pJ/cycle at 0.5V respectively. © 2014 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringIMPACT Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.