Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Effect of porous graphite for high quality SiC crystal growth by PVT method
- Effect of porous graphite for high quality SiC crystal growth by PVT method
- Lee, H.-J.; Lee, H.-T.; Shin, H.-W.; Park, M.-S.; Jang, Y.-S.; Lee, W.-J.; Yeo, I.-G.; Eun, T.-H.; Kim, J.-Y.; Chun, M.-C.; Lee, S.-H.; Kim, J.-G.
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, J.-G.
- Issue Date
- European Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials, ECSCRM 2014, 821-823, 43-46
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The effect of the porous graphite plate above the source material on properties of silicon carbide (SiC) crystals grown by Physical Vapor Transport method has been investigated. The porous graphite plate was inserted on source powder to produce a more C-rich for the polytype stability of 4H-SiC crystal and a uniform radial temperature gradient. The dendrite structure obtained from SiC source powder in the crucible with porous graphite plate was more densely formed than that in the conventional crucible. The crystal quality of 4H-SiC single crystals grown in porous graphite inserted crucible was revealed to be better than that of crystal grown SiC crystals in the conventional crucible. © (2015) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland.
- Trans Tech Publications Ltd
There are no files associated with this item.
- Emerging Materials ScienceNanoscale Optoelectronic Materials Laboratory2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.