Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Endoscopic image overlay surgical navigation using augmented and virtual reality technologies
- Endoscopic image overlay surgical navigation using augmented and virtual reality technologies
- Hong, Jaeseung; Kim, Sungmin; Hashizume, Makoto; Cho, Hyungsuck
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, Jaeseung; Cho, Hyungsuck
- Issue Date
- 8th Asian Control Conference, ASCC 2011, 574-578
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Surgical navigation system using an endoscope has some limitations because of 2D endoscopic camera image. The endoscopic image has no information about spatial depth of the organs below the surface. To resolve this problem, augmented reality and virtual reality techniques were used for surgical navigation in endoscopic surgery. Phantom experiment was conducted for accuracy evaluation, and the feasibility was checked in clinical application. © 2011 Asian Control Association.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Robotics EngineeringETC2. Conference Papers
Robotics EngineeringETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.