Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Endoscopic image overlay surgical navigation using augmented and virtual reality technologies
- Endoscopic image overlay surgical navigation using augmented and virtual reality technologies
- Hong, Jaeseung; Kim, Sungmin; Hashizume, Makoto; Cho, Hyungsuck
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, Jaeseung; Cho, Hyungsuck
- Issue Date
- 8th Asian Control Conference, ASCC 2011, 574-578
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Surgical navigation system using an endoscope has some limitations because of 2D endoscopic camera image. The endoscopic image has no information about spatial depth of the organs below the surface. To resolve this problem, augmented reality and virtual reality techniques were used for surgical navigation in endoscopic surgery. Phantom experiment was conducted for accuracy evaluation, and the feasibility was checked in clinical application. © 2011 Asian Control Association.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Hong, Jae Sung
Surgical Robotics Lab
Surgical Navigation; Surgical Robot; Medical Imaging; 영상유도수술로봇; 수술네비게이션
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringSurgical Robotics Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.