Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Development of traffic-balancing algorithm for CAN systems with dual communication channels
- Development of traffic-balancing algorithm for CAN systems with dual communication channels
- Kim, H. H.[Kim, Hyun Hee]; Lee, S.[Lee, Suk]; Kim, M. H.[Kim, Man Ho]; Lee, K. C.[Lee, Kyung Chang]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, M. H.[Kim, Man Ho]
- Issue Date
- 2009 6th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, ECTI-CON 2009, 1, 344-349
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The increasing number of electronic control units, sensors, and actuators in intelligent vehicles, and the increasing need for more intelligent functions require a network with increased capacity and real-time capability. As an example of enhancing the capacity of a controller area network (CAN) system, this paper presents a CAN system with dual communication channels as well as a traffic-balancing algorithm that predicts the traffic of each channel and allocates frames to the more appropriate channel. An experimental testbed using off-the-shelf microcontrollers with two CAN controllers was used to prove the feasibility of the traffic-balancing algorithm. ©2009 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.