Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
A new defected ground structure with islands and equivalent circuit model
- A new defected ground structure with islands and equivalent circuit model
- Kim, Jong-Uk; Kim, Kwi-Soo; Lee, Sin-Jae; Lim, Jong-Sik; Ahn, Dal; Park, Kyu-Ho; Kim, Kwangsoo
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Kwangsoo
- Issue Date
- APMC 2005: Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference 2005, 1
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- A novel defected ground structure with islands (DGSI) and its equivalent circuit model is proposed. Two islands are placed at both sides of microstrip line on the upper plane where DCS is realized on the bottom plane. The equivalent circuit is composed of one pair of open stub and short stub, which are connected to each other. The equivalent circuit elements are extracted from a simple circuit analysis method. In order to show the validity of the proposed DGSI and its equivalent circuit model, several EM simulation results on DGSI are compared to the corresponding S-parameters obtained from the circuit simulation using the equivalent model. © 2005 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Brain and Cognitive SciencesMoon Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.