Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Organic Photovoltaic Cells Using Indium Zinc Tin Oxide Electrode
- Organic Photovoltaic Cells Using Indium Zinc Tin Oxide Electrode
- Kim, Ki Hwan; Putri, Maryane A.; Lee, Hye Ji; Noviyana, Imas; Koo, Chang Young; Lee, Jung-A; Kim, Jeong-Joo; Jung, Young Joon; Lee, Youngu; Kim, Hae-Kyoung; Lee, Hee Young
- DGIST Authors
- Jung, Young Joon; Lee, Youngu
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 17(6), 4292-4296
- Article Type
- Devices; Efficiency; Electrical and Optical Properties; Electrodes; Films; Indium; Indium Zinc Tin Oxide (IZTO); Indium Zinc Tin Oxide (IZTO); Indium Zinc Tin Oxide (IZTO); ITO; Magnetron Sputtering; Non Stoichiometric; Non Stoichiometric; Optical Properties; Organic Photovoltaic (OPV) Cells; Organic Photovoltaics (OPV); Organic Photovoltaics (OPV); Oxide Films; Photo Electric Conversion Efficiency; Photoelectricity; Photoelectrochemical Cells; Photovoltaic Cells; SN; Solar Cells; Substrate Temperature; System; Thin Films; Thin Films; Tin; Tin Oxides; Transparent Conducting Oxide; Transparent Conducting Oxide; Transparent Conducting Oxides; Work Function; Zinc (Zn); Zinc Tin Oxide; Zn
- In recent years, indium zinc tin oxide (IZTO) thin films have been assessed as alternative materials for the commonly used indium tin oxide (ITO) with comparable electrical and optical properties for transparent electrode applications. In addition, IZTO films with a lower indium content of up to 40 at.% was found to have a high work function, which is beneficial for OPV applications. This finding raised expectations for OPV cells with IZTO films to bring higher efficiency. In this study, OPV cells were fabricated with two different structures, i.e., conventional and inverted structures, where IZTO films were used as the anode and cathode, respectively. The IZTO films were deposited at 400 °C or at room temperature with an average thickness of approximately 150 nm by RF magnetron sputtering. The improvement of the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the fabricated OPV cells is discussed in detail. © Copyright 2017 American Scientific Publishers.
- American Scientific Publishers
- Related Researcher
Lee, Youn Gu
Organic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)
OTF Solar cell; OLED; Printed Electronics; 유기박막형 태양전지; OLED; Printed Electronics
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringOrganic & Printed Electronics Laboratory(OPEL)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.