Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Magnetic aftereffects in CoFeB/Ta/CoFeB spin valves of large area
- Magnetic aftereffects in CoFeB/Ta/CoFeB spin valves of large area
- Morgunov, R.; Lu, Y.; Lavanant, M.; Fache, T.; Deveaux, X.; Migot, S.; Koplak, O.; Talantsev, A.; Mangin, S.
- DGIST Authors
- Talantsev, A.
- Issue Date
- PHYSICAL REVIEW B, 96(5)
- Article Type
- Alloys; Diagram; Domain Wall; Dynamics; Ferromagnetic Nanoparticles; Films; Glasses; Remanent Magnetization; Reversal; Slow Relaxation
- Magnetic aftereffect measurements on a synthetic antiferromagnet with strong perpendicular anisotropy are presented. Two types of magnetic transitions are observed in the CoFeB/Ta/CoFeB bilayer where the two ferromagnetic CoFeB layers are antiferromagnetically coupled: the transition from a parallel to an antiparallel CoFeB layers magnetization alignment and the transition between two possible antiparallel magnetization states. Magnetic relaxation measurements show a complete reversal in the case of the transition between the two antiferromagnetic configurations. The experimental data can be well fitted in the frame of extended exponential relaxation using the Fatuzzo-Labrune model. Consequently, the domain nucleation and domain-wall propagation can be studied as a function of temperature and applied field.
- AMER PHYSICAL SOC
There are no files associated with this item.
- Global Center for Bio-Convergence Spin System1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.