Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Development of diesel injector tester with intelligent pulse generator
- Development of diesel injector tester with intelligent pulse generator
- An, Kisam; Lee, Bo Hee; Hwang, Byunghoon
- DGIST Authors
- Hwang, Byunghoon
- Issue Date
- Advanced Science Letters, 22(11), 3198-3203
- Article Type
- Recently various solenoid injectors from many manufactures are used in the diesel engines which are needed to be repaired with aging. In order to repair injector, it is necessary to not only check the working status including the opening speed by raising peak current of solenoid valve coil, but also the closing speed by the control of hold current of the injector. However the required timings are shown differently according to company and product types. This study is focused on testing circuit of the solenoid injector, and showed the proper pulse widths for the various types from company. We designed the test equipment that can be able to remotely monitor the operation status with installment of IoT technology. It is also verified that data acquired from measurement satisfy the drive requirements of the current, and it can be used to check the disorder of the solenoid injector. © 2016 American Scientific Publishers. All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of IoT∙Robotics Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.