Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Particulate counter electrode system for enhanced light harvesting in dye-sensitized solar cells
- Particulate counter electrode system for enhanced light harvesting in dye-sensitized solar cells
- Sim, Kyoseung; Sung, Shi-Joon; Park, Si-Nae; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- DGIST Authors
- Sung, Shi-Joon; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Kang, Jin-Kyu
- Issue Date
- Optical Materials Express, 3(6), 739-746
- Article Type
- Assembly; Assembly Process; Catalytic Properties; Counter Electrodes; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Electrochemical Analysis; Light-Harvesting; Reflecting Layers; Solar Cells
- A particulate counter electrode with photo scattering and redox catalytic properties is applied to dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) in order to improve photo conversion efficiency and simplify the assembly process. Our particulate counter electrode acts as both a photo reflecting layer and a catalyst for reduction of electrolyte. The reflective and catalytic properties of the electrode are investigated through optical and electrochemical analysis, respectively. A short circuit current density enhancement is observed in the DSSCs without the need to add an additional reflecting layer to the electrode. This leads to a simplified assembly process. © 2013 Optical Society of America.
- OSA - The Optical Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.