Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Effects of Double Layer Coating on TiO2 Surface on the Photovoltaic Properties of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Effects of Double Layer Coating on TiO2 Surface on the Photovoltaic Properties of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Park, Su Kyung; Kim, Dae-Hwan; Han, Yoon Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Dae-Hwan
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 586(1), 16-22
- Article Type
- Coatings; Dilute Aqueous Solution; Dip-Coating Process; Double Layer Coating; Double Layers; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Lithium; Lithium Carbonate; Lithium Carbonates; Open Circuit Voltage; Photoelectrochemical Cells; Photovoltaic Property; Power Conversion Efficiencies; Sintering; Solar Cells; Surface Modification; Surface Treatment; Titanium Dioxide
- Double layer coating on TiO2 surfaces was performed to improve the performance of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). Nanoporous TiO 2 electrode was first treated with TiCl4 followed by sintering, and then a dilute aqueous solution of Li2 CO3 was applied to doubly modify TiO2 surface via a dip coating process. The DSSC with the doubly modified TiO2 film showed a power conversion efficiency of 9.85%, enhanced from that (8.70%) of pristine TiO2 -based device, due to an improvement in short circuit current and open circuit voltage. © 2013 Copyright Taylor and Francis Group, LLC.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.