Cited 5 time in
Cited 6 time in
Solvothermal synthesis and characterization of a CuInTe2 absorber for thin-film photovoltaics
- Solvothermal synthesis and characterization of a CuInTe2 absorber for thin-film photovoltaics
- Kim, Cham; Kim, Dong Hwan; Son, Young Seok; Kim, Hoyoung; Bae, Jae Young; Han, Yoon Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Cham; Kim, Dong Hwan
- Issue Date
- Materials Research Bulletin, 47(12), 4054-4058
- Article Type
- A. Chalcogenides; Absorption Co-Efficients; Absorption Spectroscopy; B. Chemical Synthesis; C. Photoelectron Spectroscopy; C. X-Ray Diffraction; Chalcogenides; Chemical Synthesis; D. Optical Properties; Film Preparation; Near Infrared; Photoelectron Spectroscopy; Photovoltaic Cells; Preparation Process; Processing Condition; Reaction Parameters; Solvothermal Synthesis; Synthesis (Chemical); Thin Film Photovoltaics; Visible Region; X Ray Diffraction
- A solution-based process was developed for the preparation of a CuInTe 2 material that can be used as an absorber in thin-film photovoltaics. We performed a solvothermal synthesis under specific processing conditions to generate the CuInTe 2 material. The resulting product showed different diffraction patterns and morphology depending on the reaction time and temperature. We optimized the preparation process by investigating the reaction parameters to obtain CuInTe 2 particles with the desired properties. The resulting product exhibited a broad absorption spectrum from the near infrared through the visible region and had a favorable absorption coefficient. © 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier Ltd
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Magnet-Controlled Materials Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.