Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Spatial retreat of net-drones under communication failure
- Spatial retreat of net-drones under communication failure
- Kang, Jin-Hyeok; Park, Kyung-Joon
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 8th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN 2016, 2016-August, 89-91
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- As a promising technology, drones are broadening its scope into various applications such as agriculture, delivery, broadcast, leisure, rescue, and many more. When drones experience communication failure due to interference, non-line-of-sight, or jamming, a possible solution is spatial retreat to evacuate drones from the communication failure area. In this paper, we propose a novel retreat technique that can provide resilient networking. Our approach called cooperative spatial retreat (CSR) significantly outperforms existing schemes by exploiting telemetry communication modules. © 2016 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
Park, Kyung Joon
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.