Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Zero-buffer data delivery for industrial networks
- Zero-buffer data delivery for industrial networks
- Koo, Kyungmo; Ha, Taejin; An, Namwon; Park, Kyung-Joon; Lim, Hyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN 2015, 2015-August, 100-102
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- We propose a data-delivery scheduling scheme for synchronized multi-hop industrial networks where source nodes periodically transmit their data packets. The proposed scheme adjusts the transmission times of source nodes in the network in order to prevent data buffering of the data-flows at the intermediate switches. The data packets can be delivered to their destinations with the minimum transmission delay without packet losses at the intermediate switches. © 2015 IEEE.
- IEEE Computer Society
- Related Researcher
Park, Kyung Joon
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.