Cited 0 time in
Cited 4 time in
Development of short-range ground surveillance radar for moving target detection
- Development of short-range ground surveillance radar for moving target detection
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Jin, Young Seok; Ju, Yeoung Hwan; Lee, Jong Hun
- DGIST Authors
- Hyun, Eu Gin; Lee, Jong Hun
- Issue Date
- 5th IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar, APSAR 2015, 692-695
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we proposed a short-range ground surveillance FMCW (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave) radar. For this work, we employed a 2D-FFT algorithm to detect moving targets, and a windowing scheme to reduce the distortion generated by frequency transition. Moreover, we designed a moving target finding method to extract moving targets from the remaining distortions. We developed a 24GHz FMCW radar system comprised of front-end and back-end modules. A newly designed algorithm was implemented in a micro-processor of the back-end module. When we tested the function of the developed radar system in the field, the range and velocity profiles of a moving car occupying the detection zone were extracted without distortion. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.