Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Adaptive selection of multiple paths for delay-sensitive networked control systems
- Adaptive selection of multiple paths for delay-sensitive networked control systems
- Kim, Jaemin; Choi, Wooyeol; Lim, Hyuk; Park, Kyung-Joon
- DGIST Authors
- Park, Kyung-Joon
- Issue Date
- 18th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, RTCSA 2012, 479-481
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- In real-time networked control systems, the end-to-end path delays on the communication network should be bounded in order to satisfy the stringent timing constraints of physical system. While the packet delivery on a single path could be significantly affected by network congestion levels, transmitting duplicate packets along multiple paths can overcome fluctuations of the time delay on a specific path by exploiting the diversity of multiple paths. As such, we propose a multi-path selection scheme that selects an appropriate number of multiple paths while minimizing the network traffic overhead due to multiple paths. © 2012 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Park, Kyung Joon
CSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab
Design of Wireless Network for Cyber-Physical System; 무선 센서 네트워크; 강인 무선 네트워크
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringCSI(Cyber-Physical Systems Integration) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.